- Office Hours 9 am – 7 pm
- Check-out time is 11 am
- Check-in time is 1 pm
- Restrooms / Showers 24/7
- Laundry Room 24/7
- Quiet Hours 10 pm – 7 am
We accept discounts for Good Sam, Military, First Responder and AAA. We also offer Weekly and Monthly Rates. Please contact the office for information.
Blaze-in-Saddle RV Park is located on Route 66 in Tucumcari, New Mexico. The physical address is 2500 E Route 66 Blvd, Tucumcari, NM 88401.
If traveling on I-40 heading East from Albuquerque, NM, take exit 335. Take a left at the first stop sign. Proceed about 1-1/4 mile to the RV Park on the left.
If traveling on I-40 heading West from Amarillo, Texas, take exit 335. Proceed straight about 1 mile to the RV Park on the left.
By adhering to the following rules, this facility will remain safe and comfortable for all campers. Violation of the following could result in you being asked to leave the Park immediately without a refund.
- Early check-in is possible for an additional fee. Notify the office if you plan to stay another day or require a late checkout. Failure to notify the office would result in an additional expense.
- Park in assigned spaces only. Parking in empty sites is prohibited. Two vehicles allowed per site; $5 for extra vehicles. Limited additional parking spaces available; check with office personnel.
- The speed limit in the park is 5 mph.
- All vehicles must stay on roads; please do not drive through other RV spaces.
- All pets (dogs, cats, or horses) must be on a maximum 10-foot leash (exception, dog run). They are not to be left unattended. Be respectful of other campers and do not invade their space. Please pick up after pets anywhere in the park.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. including the use of generators.
- All visitors must check-in at the office for everyone’s safety and security.
- The washing of vehicles is prohibited.
- RV service maintenance is not allowed without management approval.
- Please keep your space clean of all trash and cigarette butts. The cleanliness of your space is your responsibility.
- Our restrooms are for your convenience; please be courteous and respectful.